How the Mission Continues: The Kindness Locker
During the pandemic, the need for school supplies and other needs grew exponentially. We wanted to assist ALL teachers and students in the Henry County School System and not just a few through the Adopt-A-Teacher program. Fortunately, the new community effort, Kindness Locker, is designed to provide a way to help offset this ongoing need by aligning parents, Henry County residents, community leaders and local businesses with the students in need. Through networking, a little marketing and a community coming together for the children, we will keep the Kindness Locker filled throughout the year to support the teachers and especially the students!
How does the Kindness Locker work?
- Every Henry County School will submit a “Wishlist” with their most needed supplies. Please visit the school wish lists using the link below.
- Community Partners (both corporate and individual) are invited to join the effort in several ways:
- Monetary support: 100% of all funds received will go to purchase needed school supplies. (click “Donate” above to make a monetary donation). We will purchase supplies in bulk and deliver to the schools for you!
- Adopt A Kindness Locker: Would you or your business like to support a specific school(s)? Please contact us! All Henry County Schools have submitted their most needed items. All you have to do is purchase the supplies and drop off at the school of your choice. A school representative (Mental Health and Wellness facilitator) will be available to receive your donations. Corporate Partners – Please don’t forget to take pictures and let us know so we can recognize and add your business as a “Kindness Partner”.
- If you would like to Adopt-A-Kindness Locker but need our help with shopping, we are happy to assist! Please contact us to coordinate the details.
- Host a Donation Drive! Please contact us for more details.
We look forward to PARTNERING with You to serve the children and educators in our community!